April 09, 2010

Yes you can!

Can
Do
Does
Good at
Know how to

Examples:

A. Can you play the piano?
B. Yes, but not very well.
A. How about the guitar?
B. I can play the guitar really well!

A. Does Alley speak Chinese?
B. No, she doesn’t.

A. Do you sing?
B. I love to sing! I go to karaoke every weekend!

A. Is Tony good at dancing?
B. He’s pretty good.
A. What kind of dancing does he do?
B. He does hip-hop dance.

A. Do you know how to use Excel?
B. No, sorry I don’t use MS Office.

A. Can you drive a car?
B. I have a license, but I don’t have a car.
A. So, you can drive right?
B. Well, it’s been a while but I think I still can.

Practice:

A. _______ you play a musical instrument?
B. Yes, I play the piano.
A. How well do you _______?
B. So-so

A. Can you ski?
B. No, but I _______ snowboard.
A. How about other winter sports?
B. I love to _______ ice hockey.

A. _______ Mark drink coffee?
B. No, he only drinks tea.

A. Is Momoka _______ at ballet?
B. She is very good.

A. _______ Mike _______ how to use a computer?
B. Not really. He is learning now.

A. _______ you cook?
B. Yes. I love cooking.
A. What do you _______ how to cook?
B. I can cook Italian food.
A. What kind of Italian food are you _______ at making?
B. I know how to make many different kinds of pasta.
A. Wow! Sounds good!

アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 for 大人 and こども plus サマーファン in ハワイ for キッズ! CHECK IT OUT! Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home