April 06, 2010

Huh?

Excuse me?
What?
What did you say?
What was that (again)?
Could you repeat that?
Could you say that again?
I'm sorry. I didn't catch that.

Practice

A. I’m going to watch baseball at Tokyo Dome this Saturday.
B. _______ did you say?
A. I said, I’m going to watch baseball at Tokyo Dome this Saturday.
B. Oh, cool! Can I come?

A. How do you like your coffee?
B. Two creams and two sugars please.
A. I’m sorry, could you _______ that?

A. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
B. Peanut butter and _______?
A. Jelly.

A. The weather report says it’s going to rain tonight.
B. I’m _______, I didn’t _______ that.
A. It’s going to rain tonight.
B. Uh oh… I forgot my umbrella.

A. Could you please turn down the music?
B. _______?
A. The music… could you turn it down?
B. _______?
A. Never mind.
B. _______?




アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 and サマーファン in ハワイ for kids! CHECK IT OUT! Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home