April 05, 2010

Favors

Can you…?
Won’t you…?
Can I…?
Could you…?
Would you…?
Could I…?
Will you…?
May I…?

Examples:
1. Can you help me with my homework?
2. Could you bring me some water?
3. Would you open the car door for me?
4. Could I ask you a favor?

Practice:
_______ _______ open the door for me?
_______ _______ hand me a pencil?
_______ _______ turn on the air conditioner?
_______ _______ help me with these boxes?
_______ _______ please turn down the music?
_______ _______ give me a ride home?
_______ _______ use the bathroom?

Follow-up:
Thanks for your help.
Thank you so much.
Thanks, I really appreciate it.
Thank you!

アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 and サマーファン in ハワイ for kids! CHECK IT OUT! Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home