April 04, 2010

Got plans?

free
busy
doing
plans
time
planned
open
going

Quickie:

A. What are you _______ this Friday?
B. I don’t have any _______.
A. Do you want to go see a movie?
B. Sure!

Practice:

I can…
  Sure! Do you _______ to do something?
  I'm _______ all weekend.
  I'm _______ this evening.
  I don't have anything _______.

I can’t…
  Sorry, I have _______ this weekend.
  I'm going to _______ with _______.
  Unfortunately not. I have something else _______.
  Not really. I'm kind of _______ tonight.

Some other time?
  I'm not _______ on Friday, but I have _______ Saturday.
  I'm going to be out of town, but I'll be back next weekend.
  I have something _______. How about tomorrow?
  I'm _______ today. How about some other time?

アロハ英会話in吉祥寺andサマーファンinハワイfor kids! CHECK IT OUT! Much Mahalos!
 Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home