March 31, 2010

Small kine shopping

buy
cost
tax
each
looking
change
browsing
total
help
exchange

A. May I _______ you?
B. Yes, I'd like to _______ this notebook.
A. Okay, that notebook is $5.95 plus _______.

A. What can I do for you?
B. I'm _______ for some sun-block.
A. They’re on the second floor next to the bikinis.
B. Great, thanks.

A. Hi. Can I help you find something?
B. No, thank you. I’m just _______.
A. Okay, just let me know if you need any _______.
B. I will, thank you.

B. Excuse me, how much do these sunglasses _______?
A. They are $5 _______.
B. Wow, that’s a good price!

A. Okay, your _______ is $59.45.
B. Here is $60.
A. Your _______ is 55 cents. Thank you very much! Have a nice day!
B. Thanks, you too.

B. If I change my mind, can I _______ it?
A. Sure. Just don’t lose your receipt and leave the tags on.
B. Okay great, thanks!


アロハ英会話サマーファンinハワイCHECK IT OUT!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home