April 01, 2010

What you think?

I think you should . . .
I don't think you should . . .
Why don't you . . .
Why don't we . . . (do something together)
Let's . . .

Practice:

A. I _______ you should get a haircut.
B. That’s a good idea.

A. I _______ think you should go out tonight.
B. Why not?
A. Because it will be really rainy tonight.

A. _______ go to karaoke tonight!
B. I’m sorry, I have a meeting tonight.

A. Why _______ we go fishing this weekend?
B. That sounds fun!

B. I’m free tonight from 7 o’clock!
A. Great! We should _______ out for dinner.
B. _______ eat sushi!

A. Me and my friends are going to Hawaii this summer.
Why _______ you come along?
B. I’d love to! Thanks!

B. I want to eat pizza but I don’t know a good place.
A. I _______ you should call Pizza~la!

アロハ英会話in吉祥寺andサマーファンinハワイfor kids! CHECK IT OUT! Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home