April 25, 2010

This and that

This (something close to you)
That (something away from you)

These (some things close to you)
Those (some things away from you)

Try it:

A:     What is this?
B:     A pencil.

A:     What is that?
B:     A tree.

This candy is sour.
These candies are sour.

That truck is full.
Those trucks are full.

Can I have this?
Can I have that?

Whose is this?
Whose are these?

I want this one.
I want that one.

I want these.
I want those.

I'll take this one.
I'll take that one.

__________ coffee is delicious.    (This – These)

I love __________ strawberries.    (that – these)

The donuts at __________ (this – those) shop are really good, but the donuts at __________ (these – that) shop are bad.

アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 for 大人 and こども + サマーファン in ハワイ for キッズ! CHECK IT OUT! --> www.alohaeikaiwa.com <-- Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home