April 14, 2010

How you go?

take
run
ride
walk
by
use
drive
catch
fly
jog

Examples:

A. How do you get to work?
B. I usually take the subway.

A. How long does it take?
B. It takes about 20 minutes.

A. What's the best way to get to Kanda?
B. I would go by train.

Practice:

A. How do you go to work?
B. I usually _______ my car.

A. Do you ever _______ the bus?
B. Once in a while.

A. Where are you going this summer?
B. I’m going to _______ to Hawaii!

A. Have you been to Tokyo Tower?
B. Yes, it’s really close to my house. I can _______ there.

A. I’m tired of walking. Let’s _______ a taxi.

アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 for 大人 and こども + サマーファン in ハワイ for キッズ! CHECK IT OUT! Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home