April 22, 2010

Who dat?

A:    (to --> B) This is my friend, ___C___.
B:    (to --> C) Hi ___C___. I'm ___B___.

C:    (to --> B) Nice to meet you ___B___.
B:    (to --> C) Nice to meet you too.

my brother
my sister
my father
my mother
my teacher
my friend
my boss
my co-worker
my boyfriend
my girlfriend
my husband
my wife

Good to know:

1 only                    2 or more
Man                      Men
Woman                 Women
Lady                     Ladies
Gentleman            Gentlemen
Boy                      Boys
Girl                      Girls
Person                 People
Guy                     Guys

Dude                    Dudes
Chic                     Chics

アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 for 大人 and こども + サマーファン in ハワイ for キッズ! CHECK IT OUT! --> www.alohaeikaiwa.com <-- Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home