April 21, 2010

Who you?

A:     I'm __________.(First name)
B:     I'm __________.

A:    I'm __________ __________.(First and last names)
B:    I'm __________ __________.

(It's) nice to meet you.---------->Nice to meet you
too.

(It's) nice meeting you.---------->Nice meeting you too.

(It's) good to meet you.--------->Likewise

(It’s a) pleasure to meet you.---->Same here.


Cutting the first name in half:

Michael (Mike), Kristina (Kristy), Robert (Bob), Tetsuya (Tetsu)


Be friendly:

My name is William Clinton. Please call me *Bill.
My name is Robert Marley, but you can call me Bob.

*Some names can be changed to a totally different name.

アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 for 大人 and こども + サマーファン in ハワイ for キッズ! CHECK IT OUT! --> www.alohaeikaiwa.com <-- Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home