May 02, 2010

Small talk...

A: I work in a bank.
B: Are you a teller?
A: _______, I'm a clerk.

A: Al works in a bank.
B: Is he a teller?
A: _______, he is.

A: They live in Hawaii.
B: Do they surf?
A: _______, not really.

A: I eat breakfast at 8.
B: What do you eat?
A: Eggs, bacon, and toast.

A: She starts work at 9a.m.
B: Where does she work?
A: At the high school.

A: Brandon plays Ping-pong.
B: Where does he play?
A: At the gym.

A: I have class at 3.
B: When do you finish?
A: At 6.

A: I don't drink beer.
B: Why (not)?
A: I don't like the taste.

アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 for 大人 and こども + サマーファン in ハワイ for キッズ! CHECK IT OUT! --> www.alohaeikaiwa.com <-- Much Mahalos!
Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home