May 12, 2010

I like! I like!

1. What is your favorite color?
__________.

2. What's your favorite kind of music?
I like __________ music.

3. Do you have a favorite sport?
I like to play __________.

4. Do you have a lucky number?
Yes. It's __________.

5. What kind of food do you like the most?
I like __________ food.

6. What’s your favorite movie?
__________ is my favorite.

7. Who is your favorite movie star?
__________.

8. What city do you like the best?
__________, of course!



Why is your favorite your favorite? Explain:

My favorite color is__________ because__________.
My favorite movie is __________ because__________.


アロハ 英会話 吉祥寺 大人 & こども + ハワイ サマースクール x サマーファン! Summer School & Summer Fun in Hawaii! Much Mahalos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home