May 08, 2010

Introduce your family

My Family

This is my mother/mom.
This is my father/dad.
(These are my parents)

This is my wife.
This is my husband.

There are _______ people in my family.
(My mother, my father, __________.)

I have one brother.
He is __________ than me. (younger/older)
I have two brothers.
One brother is older (than me).
One is younger.
I have one sister.
I'm number three.

Your Family

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
What number are you?

Alley doesn't have any brothers or sisters.
Alley is an only child.

Do you have any children?
We have two. One son and one daughter.

Do you have any children?
No, not yet.

アロハ 英会話 in 吉祥寺 for 大人 and こども + サマースクール x サマーファン in ハワイ for キッズ! Summer School & Summer Fun in Hawaii!
CHECK IT OUT! --> www.alohaeikaiwa.com <-- Much Mahalos!

Follow us on Twitter--> www.twitter.com/AlohaEikaiwa ア~~~ロハ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home