April 19, 2009

on foot...

Here are a few ways to say how you are going somewhere:

You can use A, B, or C. All are correct. Choose your favorite!



1. How are you going to school?

A. I'm going to school on foot.

B. I'm walking to school.

C. I'm walking.



2. How is Paul going to the beach?

A. He is going to the beach by bus.

B. He is taking the bus to the beach.

C. He is taking the bus.



3. How is Sandy going to work?

A. She is going to work by car.

B. She is driving to work.

C. She is driving there.



4. How will they cross the river?

A. They will cross the river by boat.

B. They will take a boat across.

C. They will use a boat.



5. How are you going to Kyoto?

A. I'm going to Kyoto by train.

B. I'm taking a train to Kyoto.

C. I'm taking a train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home