July 05, 2009

TGIF

Let's practice asking people to go out!

Are you free this Friday?
What are you doing this weekend?
Are you busy tonight?
Do you have time after class?

Now lets practice answering YES!

Sure! Do you want to do something?
I'm free all weekend.
I'm open this evening.
I don't have anything planned.

And now, NO!

Sorry, I have plans this weekend.
I'm going to (Hawaii) with (my friends).
Unfortunately not. I have something else scheduled.
Not really. (I'm kind of busy tonight.)

Later maybe?

I'm not free on Friday, but I do have time Saturday.
I'm going to be out of town, but I'll be back next weekend.
I have something planned. How about tomorrow?
I'm busy today. How about some other time?

You can mix and match the questions and answers as long as they make sense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home